The Role & Tasks
We are looking for a brilliant self-organizing, pro-active and passionate Operations Talent who takes responsibility for internal administrative and coordinative tasks for Q Development AG. You will be the link between management and operational teams, supporting both in understanding and complying to internal guidelines and taking over operational tasks of daily business. You will report to the Managing Director of Q Development AG and will be particularly in charge of the following:
- Managing the invoices and payments for the partners/ vendors of the Q Foundation and Q development.
- Taking ownership of the contract processing, including issuing the contracts, KYC, signing process, etc.
- Managing the controlling processes including bookkeeping, transaction coordination, and month closing.
- Assisting the accounting team and optimizing the accounting process.
- People-related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. contracts, holiday management, travel costs, time management, co-ordinate compliance measures).
- Ad-hock administrative support.
The following (personal) requirements constitute the basis of a successful inclusion into Q and are therefore of the highest priority:
- You are delighted to organize things and bring order into everyone's life.
- You are a communication professional, always eager to coordinate and moderate between multiple people and teams to solve issues fast and efficiently.
- You act instead of reacting- you see a task, you grab it and you finish it!
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, and controlling would be a plus.
- You are located in Europe and can commute to the Lichtenstein office from time to time.
We can offer you a challenging yet fulfilling job opportunity in a thriving web3 project that aims to deliver the best-in-class governance solution for the decentralized future. The job can be done fully remotely, but being located in proximity to Liechtenstein is definitely a plus.
About Q Development AG
Q Development is a subsidiary of Q International Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation based in Liechtenstein and the initiator of the Q protocol. As such, Q Development is tasked with developing and promoting the Q protocol. The Q protocol is an open, permissionless blockchain with a focus on universal governance and sustainable economics. Q combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and reliability of enforceable private contracts. Its governance framework provides predictability on how the system works and evolves and enables sophisticated decentralized decision making beyond the limitations of a “code-is-law” logic. Q further introduces the concept of integrated applications, which improve the economics and the security of both the base layer and the applications built on top of it, enabling rapid scaling of new use cases. Q’s vision is drive adoption of decentralized systems by providing a full-scope governance infrastructure on which the most demanding use cases can be built.