As Marketing Lead you will lead the end-to-end creation of a high-performing marketing and demand generation program.
- You will create the marketing and growth strategy, hire a team, select the marketing architecture and design the programs to drive new user adoption of the Q protocol.
- You will work cross-functionally with our technical, product, business development and other teams to develop and produce content and events and drive engagement.
- You will design and execute community initiatives.
- You will develop key market, strategic and operational insights that will shape and accelerate the growth of the Q protocol.
- Lead Q Development AG’s marketing strategy
- Define, execute and scale various marketing channels and run multichannel campaigns that generate usage growth
- Create high-quality technical content such as demos, webinars, presentations, case studies, web content, blog posts, and other assets designed to convey the value of Q to new users and to keep existing users engaged and growing
- Create internal and external awareness and engagement
- Set up, develop and mentor a multi-disciplinary collaborative team of high-performing marketing professionals – consisting of internal staff at Q Development AG and community members
- Continually track and report on campaign results and metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs and channels, and optimize campaign efforts for maximum growth
- Engage in customer research and gather competitive intelligence that can be used to drive the perfect messaging to the various stakeholder groups
- Shape the product development roadmap by conducting customer research, telling a compelling product story
- Source user stories from the community to be featured in marketing materials
- Execute on a range of marketing opportunities including press announcements, videos, AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects
- Solid understanding of blockchain, with a strong passion about technology and a deep interest in constantly expanding your knowledge
- Crypto Industry knowledge (Layer 1s, DeFi, crypto community & trends, usecases, governance)
- Experience in working with a global team across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Exceptionally well-organized, efficient with managing marketing calendars in different channels and conversations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage competing priorities and high demands
- Ability to build and mentor a high performing team
- Experience in owning relationships with external partners and organizations
- Experience in curating technical content
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Expertise in working with various online community platforms and tools
- The role can be done remotely, but availability during some working hours in the Central European Time zone is required
About Q Development AG
- Q Development is a subsidiary of Q International Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation based in Liechtenstein and the initiator of the Q protocol. As such, Q Development is tasked with developing and promoting the Q protocol.
- The Q protocol is an open, permissionless blockchain with a focus on universal governance and sustainable economics.
- Q combines the benefits of a public, open and decentralized ledger with the transparency and reliability of enforceable private contracts. Its governance framework provides predictability on how the system works and evolves and enables sophisticated decentralized decision making beyond the limitations of a “code-is-law” logic. Q further introduces the concept of integrated applications, which improve the economics and the security of both the base layer and the applications built on top of it, enabling rapid scaling of new use cases.
- Q’s vision is drive adoption of decentralized systems by providing a full-scope governance infrastructure on which the most demanding use cases can be built.